Tuesday, March 08, 2005

It's fucking cold outside!

It's not snowing anymore but the wind is blowing the snow everywhere. That's almost worse because the snow comes at you harder and it gets in your face and somehow gets under your shirt. I don't enjoy the sensation of snow melting against my naked flesh. I'm not sure if I enjoy the sensation of anything melting against my naked flesh.

At least they canceled that concert tonight. I wasn't going to go because of the weather but now I don't feel bad about not going. Because it's canceled. So no one's going. Combo was canceled, too, moreso because 2 guys were going to play in the concert, which would have conflicted with combo rehearsal. And then the bassist couldn't get a ride to campus, what with the weather. I wasn't in the mood to walk down to the FAC for a drums/guitar duo rehearsal, and the drummer seemed to feel similarly, so that was that.

Boy, oh boy. I'm really good at writing insipid entries. I'm really good at most activities that are borderline wastes of time.

No comments: