Monday, December 26, 2005

Unreliable Wireless Internet Connection

I would like to make an announcement.

My wireless network connection fuctions spasmodically, often sending out bytes but receiving none; though Firefox and Google Talk are unable to connect, "Windows [does] not detect problems with this connection."

Wireless Network Connection (linksys)
Speed: 11.0 Mbps
Signal Strength: Very Good
Status: Connected
I'll wait forever, trying to connect to a wireless network, or repair my current connection, or realize I've been watching my computer hang for the past ten minutes. I'll suddenly find myself plowing through the internet, with steroidal bursts of cyberspeed frequently interrupted by seconds-long breaks in connectivity.

That is all. Goodnight, and happy Chanukah.

3 comments:

Runtome87 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Runtome87 said...

Lazer, Gut shabbos.

Runtome87 said...

Hope all is well back home, do ya think you could send me the picks.
ahavatyisrael87@hotmail.com